Small Business Administration Loans
Capitol National Bank has a Preferred Lender Program status with the SBA. The PLP status means that our institution has qualified to approve loans on behalf of the SBA. This generally means you will have faster turn-around times, and most importantly are dealing with a bank that has tremendous knowledge of the SBA programs to assist you in finding the best solution. SBA loans are one of the best ways to finance your small business, and they allow Capitol National Bank to offer flexible terms to small businesses. Whether you are looking for a SBA 7(a), SBA Express Loan, or a SBA 504, Capitol National Bank has a solution for you! Some of the benefits of SBA loans include:
- Guaranteed by the Small Business Loan Administration
- Access to capital to grow your business (financing from $5,000 to $5.0 million)
- Longer time periods to repay the loan (7 to 25 years), and lower down payments compared to conventional bank loans to ensure the success of your business
- More money for other business needs, such as business acquisition, partner buyout, debt refinance, inventory purchases, real estate, equipment, etc.
- Most “for-profit” small businesses are eligible
- Fixed and variable rate options to fit your company’s needs
For more information email us or call 517.484.5080.