Our recently upgraded Online and Mobile Banking products give you many ways to manage your banking.
Important notice: For added security, you will be asked to validate your credentials the first time you login to the Mobile App or Online Banking. Choose your preference to receive a security code. Once you enter the security code, you will be able to access your account information.
We look forward to sharing our new digital banking with you!
- Update your profile information and your 2-factor authentication preferences.
- Reset your password
- Set-up customized alerts for your account
- Link two accounts and access them with one log-in (Mobile App only).
Capitol National Card Controls
- Activate your new Capitol National Bank Card online or via the mobile app
- Temporarily lock your card if you have misplaced it
- Once found you can unlock it.
- To report it lost or stolen call:
- Consumer card: 1.800.558.3424
- Business card: 1.866.552.8855
- Add domestic travel notes to your card account. Tell us where and when you will be traveling and your card will not flag fraud alerts when used outside your normal activity area.
- Review your transactions.
- Access your ELAN Credit Card online.
- Bank to Bank transfers via ACH
- Set up Loan payments via ACH
- Initiate a Stop Payment (online only)
- Search your transactions
- Add notes to your transactions for accounting, organizing or to make searching easier.
- Make mobile deposits (Mobile App only) – deposit checks from anywhere at any time.
- Online Bill Pay (consumer accounts only) – set up one-time or recurring payments all in one easy place. Save on postage, update as needed.
- Open a secure online conversation with one of our knowledgeable representatives M-F between 9am and 5pm.
Sign Up for eStatements
- Reduce the amount of paper you file with eStatements.
- Receive an email when your statement is ready to view securely online.
- eStatements are safer than statements that travel via mail, and they help save paper.
- Download and save your statements.
Bank while you are on-the-go. Access your checking account via your mobile phone to check balances, make transfers and view transactions. Learn More about Mobile Banking
Learn about the advantages and security of using a Digital Wallet